- 1 Top 4 Best Stunt Drones 2018
- 1.1 Sky Viper s1700 Stunt Drone Review
- 1.2 UDI Freedom U32 Quadcopter Drone Toy Review
- 1.3 RC Stunt Drone Quadcopter w/ 360 Flip Review
- 1.4 Hubsan H108 Spyder Drone Review
- 1.5 Conclusion : Best Stunt Drone 2018
Top 4 Best Stunt Drones 2018
Drones come in different types with different features, and for different purposes. In this post, I am going to tell you about the best stunt drones 2018.
And yes, owning a done does not make one a pilot! But flying a done is indeed great fun for both kids and adults. And for “pilots” who are beginners or at intermediate level, a stunt drone should be your number one choice.
What makes the best stunt drones 2018 unique compared to the rest?
Stunt drones also called quadcopters come with four propeller rotors and are designed to be flown outdoor. Apart from forward and backward movement through transmitter’s joystick, stunt drones have an extra!
Their navigation is multi-directional meaning they can be made to even flip in the air at 360 degrees. Now that’s cool!
Their acrobatic features make them so easy to manoeuvre during the flight. Different drones come with different stunts and tricks inbuilt in their transmitters for breathtaking displays air-borne.
|Name of Stunt Drone||Price|
|Sky Viper s1700 Stunt Drone|
|UDI Freedom U32 Quadcopter Drone Toy|
|RC Stunt Drone Quadcopter w/ 360 Flip|
|Hubsan H108 Spyder Drone|
Do you want to surprise yourself or your kids with the top stunt drones 2018 for an amazing experience?
Here comes the detailed review of each of the best stunt drones 2018, one by one:
Sky Viper s1700 Stunt Drone Review
This is a 4th generation for series s1700 stunt done which requires no registration to fly.
The drone is characterized with agility and faster speeds of up to 20 MPH.
With a minimum flight time of 10 minutes at a speed of 9.m/s, this indeed is a stunt drone in its own top class.
Key features of Sky Viper s1700 Stunt Drone
- Auto-launching, auto-hovering, auto-landing features, and altitude control function.
- Programmed 8 stunts for Barrel Roll, Flips, Spine, Barrel Rolls and many more aerial displays
- 0.4 Gigahertz frequency controller powered by a 3.7 V/350mA battery
- New look transmitter design with USB port, and joysticks interchange from traditional game-pad to a more
- Easy to replace motors that are gear driven to support its larger propellers.
- Comes with a Sky Viper Simulator for a more breathtaking experience
- Well-designed transmitter with USB port for ready power charging
- Sky Viper is so easy to control and can be integrated with your mobile phone of tablet as desired.
- Parts replacement has been made much easier and this ensures their extended operation.
UDI Freedom U32 Quadcopter Drone Toy Review
This is an amazing stunt drone with moderate power but with captivating flipping capabilities.
It stands out for being able to fly vertically, and upside down!
With an extra battery for more power, it can remain air-bone for up to 9 minutes.
With its landing gear capable of swinging on both sides, the drone always faces up when landing.
Features of UDI Freedom U32 Quadcopter Drone Toy
- Its fast speed, captivating stunts, LED lights that indicate direction changes, and easier control even at high
speed, makes it one of the top stunt drones to consider.
- Comes with 6 Axis Gyro for enhanced stability, and 4 powerful motors for easier control, and stability.
- Weighs only 8 ounces, and does not require FAA registration to operate
- Robust and powerful with compact size for easier stability and maneuverability.
- Made of elastic protective frame with strong motors for high level performance and superior stability.
- Equipped with 4-channel feature allowing for easier execution of stunt tricks
- Can be easily flipped both left and right at 180 degrees, and 360 degrees.
- Amazing to fly at night due to its captivating LED lights.
- Comes with 2 batteries that can be readily swapped for an extended flight duration
- Come with LiPO Batteries – 3.7 Volts, 250 mAh, USB cable spare Propeller blades, and 2.4 GHz Transmitter
- Suitability: Highly recommended for kids of 14 years and above.
RC Stunt Drone Quadcopter w/ 360 Flip Review
This is another innovative crash proof stunt drone suitable for all users especially beginners. It does not
require FAA registration as it weighs only 0.1 lbs.
Features of RC Stunt Drone Quadcopter w/ 360 Flip
- Crash-proof due to its sturdy design
- Has a controller of frequency 2.4GHz
- Known for low battery power consumption due to its light weight
- Has speed adjustment functions with 360 degree flips capability
- Equipped with LED light for captivating night “flights”
- Come with practice landing pad, USB Charger, and rechargeable Li-polymer batteries.
- Equipped with 3 propeller blades for effective thrust, and efficient energy input
- With one battery, a flight period can last about 6 minutes covering a distance of 50 feet.
- Batteries take 60 minutes to recharge
- For two fully charged batteries, a total flight period of approximately 12 minutes can be achieved.
- Remote controller uses 6AA battery which has to be purchased separately
- With 6-axis feature, gyroscope is stable and fully adjustable.
- Suitability – For indoor Flying, For Beginner and intermediate-level of ages 10 years and above.
Hubsan H108 Spyder Drone Review
This is a low-priced but easy to fly stunt drone with amazing advanced and fun features.
Features of Hubsan H108 Spyder Drone
- Hubsan H108 Spyder is tough and resistance to crash
- It has a stylish design with advanced aerodynamic shape.
- Very visible and easy to locate due to its bright and appealing colour
- Can be operated in normal and expert modes
- Transmitter equipped with LED Indicators for Night Flights
- With gyroscopic feature for stabilization, learning how to fly it is much easier.
- Allows for flips and rolls aerobatic manipulations as desired.
- Come equipped with remote control and accessories
- Has a 2.4GH high range 4-channel transmitter that is simple but ergonomic in design.
- Comes with extra propeller blades as well as black landing rubber pads.
- It is easy to reach control sticks for easier operation
- Body shell colour which is orange or yellow is replaceable.
- If you are a beginner and need to acquire your first simple and easy to operate stunt drone, this is it!
- Suitable for 14 years and above.
Pros & Cons of Hubsan H108 Spyder Drone
Conclusion : Best Stunt Drone 2018
Whether you are young, or not so young, flying a stunt drone is fun and good for your physical, and mental health. Let your imagination be flipped to different angles, heights and speed with a stunt drones that suits you.
These top best stunt drones 2018 await you.
Take your flight now from a selection of word class brands and enjoy the the experience.